“Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united.” It is traditionally celebrated as the birthday of Lord Jesus Christ, but it feels like it is our birthday too ‘coz we all get some presents for the festival. Everyone has a gala time decorating their Christmas trees and relishing some home-cooked food along with their family and friends. Way before the festivities, one has to gear up with the Christmas gift shopping so that they are able to pamper one and all with some thoughtful yet unique presents and are able to place it under the tree, well on time. If your Xmas gift search is on, then we would like to help you pick some of the top Christmas gifts for your loved ones. Take some cues and start your shopping, right away.
- Christmas Plum Cake – The very essence of the joyful Christmas festivities are Christmas plum cakes which is why they make an excellent gift when passed to our loved ones on Christmas. No other kind of cake can ever match up to the level and feel of Christmas plum cakes; they hold a special place in everyone’s heart. You can bake a Christmas Plum cake easily at your home or can even order it online from some bakery which would offer you its online cake delivery in Kolkata or wherever you are residing.
- Funny Christmas Sweater – Bring on the Christmas vibes as you choose to surprise your loved ones with a warm yet funny Christmas sweater. Look for some high-quality fabric sweater so that it lasts not just a single Christmas season but many Christmases to come. Something like this sweater will keep them warm during the Christmas season and also will brighten up their day with its funny, Christmassy appeal. You can get funny Christmas sweaters online as well as offline at some apparel stores.
- Santa Mug – Christmas time means it’s Santa time, people! Which is what makes sense when we think of gifting a cool yet quirky Santa mug to our loved ones to raise our glasses to have a fabulous Christmas together. You can relish their hot/ cold beverage or drinks by pouring into this Santa mug and can get reminded of your sweet Christmas greetings and lots of love.
- Photo Book – Christmas being just around the corner would mean that this year is almost close to ending soon. So gather all your favourite memories together with your bunch of beloved and make a photo book on your own for them. It will have a special place in their hearts, for sure till the very end of time. You can DIY it or can look for some personalised gift store which offers you with the facility of getting a photo book made for you.
- Personalised Night Lamp – All things bright and beautiful will be absolutely loved once they are gifted to our loved ones on the upcoming occasion of Christmas. Everyone loves to decorate their home sweet home with some fairy lights on Christmas, which is why we thought it would make perfect sense to gift a personalised night lamp to our loved ones. Get a sweet picture of them engraved over the night lamp and gift it to them; we are pretty sure they are gonna love you for being so thoughtful.
- Christmas Masks – We all understand the seriousness of the pandemic after a number of sudden deaths and the increased number of cases every minute across the world. Which is why even amidst the season to be jolly we shouldn’t forget maintaining the COVID-19 protocols. So, this Christmas 2020, why don’t we gift our loved ones with something thoughtful yet useful, both at the same time? Christmas themed masks will be providing the much-needed protection and keeping the Christmas spirit intact which is what will show them that you care for their well being.
- Christmas Socks – A significant part of the Christmas decorations are red and white Christmas socks which tend to uplift our festive spirit. Most of the people who celebrate Christmas tend to believe in Santa for real, so they may like to hang some of these socks to get some candies, toys, fruits and other such goodies from Santa.
So, what’s your pick gonna be?