How to Fix DIY Eyelashes Extensions For Your Beauty and Benefits
The beauty industry is full of artistic styles and competition. Beauty enthusiasts are out to look for new products, techniques, and even combinations to outdo the next-door stylist. However, many people will want to do it themselves to beat the cost or for practice. For the eyelashes extension, it’s no different. Artists are doing their best to provide the best services, while some people might prefer DIY eyelash extensions, either for practice or so that they can cut on cost.
DIY Eyelashes Extensions
Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent fibers fixed to each of your natural eyelashes using a suitable adhesive. You will find lashes fibers made in three different materials; synthetic, silk, faux mink, anddifferent lengths, curls, and color tints. You will also find the DIY Eyelash extension home kit.
DIY Eyelashes Extensions Kit
- The DIY eyelashes extension kit consists of ;
- Two sets of eyelashes for both eyes,
- Adhesive- clear adhesive and black adhesive,
- Eyelash applicator,
- Eyelash extension sealant.
How to Fix DIY Eyelashes Extensions
DIY eyelashes extensions require a lot of precision when fixing them; hence you need to be very patient when setting them. DIY eyelashes extensions come in pods, each set for each eye.
1. Apply the Special Glue
- Apply the special glue to the DIY eyelashes extensions and fix them to your natural eyelashes using eyelash applicator tweezers.
- You can choose to use the clear glue over the dark one before getting used to the art. When you are not keen on black glue, areas around your eyelashes extensions can become messy.
2. Affix the DIY Eyelash Extensions
- To affix, flip the tweezers to face downwards so that you can better control where to place the eyelashes. However, note that you should attach the eyelashes extension on the underside of your natural eyelashes to make them look more natural.You can consider JJ Eyelashes extensions for the best results
- Fix the tiny eyelashes extensions towards the inner side of each eye and the larger ones towards the outer side of each eye.
3. Apply the Sealant
- Finally, clean up the glue using the eyelash sealant.
- The sealant also covers and protects the glue.
- The sealant also prevents the lashes from twisting.
- Also, note that you are not supposed to use the glue used by the professionals in salons. You use the particular glue that comes with the DIY eyelashes extension kit.
Benefits of DIY Eyelashes Extensions
- DIY eyelashes extensions are cost-effective.
- The DIY eyelashes are well defined; hence you do not need much make-up.
- They are long and enhanced for beauty.
Tips for Fixing Your Eyelashes Extensions and Aftercare Tips
- Apply the shorter lashes towards the inner edges of the eye and move towards the outer part of the eye to create a more natural look.
- Strictly fix your lashes extensions on your natural lashes and avoid settingthem to your eyelid.
- Do not wash your face before the fixing glue dries completely. The water will loosen thefixing glue, and the lashes will fall off. Not only that, the adhesive might enter your eyes and irritate your eyes.
- Clean your eyelashes gently. You can use gentle foam cleansers.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara to remove them. To remove waterproof mascara, you will need a strong remover that will remove even the eyelashes extensions.
Fixing DIY eyelashes extensions the right way brings a sigh of relief and comfort. However, precision is not an option. Plan yourself adequately and ensure you have ample time you require to produce the results you want. Even if you don’t get it right for the first time, practice makes perfect, do not give up. Try again and again, and finally, you will experience a eureka moment; hurray! You’ve done it.